FILM SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED
By popular request, the Black Star International Film Festival wishes to announce the extension of film submissions for another month. This is to allow all filmmakers who wish to make late submissions to do so.
The deadline for Late Submissions is 30th April, 2019.
All filmmakers are to submit their feature films, short films, documentaries and animations via www.filmfreeway.com/bsiff
Other competitive categories include Women in Film, Africa rising and Student Films.
Ghanaian filmmakers should note that late submissions (which start from 1st April) attract a fee of GHS50, payable via www.filmfreeway.com.
Kindly bear in mind that all submitted films must at least be premiering for the first time in Ghana during BSIFF 2019.
- Feature film: The length should be a minimum of 60 mins.
- Short Film: Film should be less than 60 mins long.
- Student Film: This is to award the next generation of filmmakers, therefore the film must be made entirely by students. Evidence of a student card and an email confirmation from your head of department is a must.
- Women in Film: Film must have a predominant female crew. Either the Producer, Director, Cinematographer and Writer must be a woman. Any three of the above.
- Animation: an animated film
- Africa Rising : Film that connects to the special story of Africa and stories that highlight special issues peculiar to the continent of Africa
Please contact us by email at email@example.com for further information related to Film submissions.